Volunteers needed for various boards and committees (Town of Hudson NH)

Town of Hudson NH : Town Seal

Due to term expirations on various Town boards, the Hudson Board of Selectmen are soliciting volunteers to serve on the Benson Park Committee, Building Board of Appeals, Conservation Commission, Municipal Utility Committee, Nashua Regional Planning Commission, Recreation Committee, Sustainability Committee and Zoning Board of Adjustment.

Hudson, NH residents who are interested in applying may submit an application form to the Selectmen’s Office, or fax it to 598-6481, or e-mail it to dlgraham@hudsonnh.gov (link sends e-mail).