Notice of Filing Period for Town Election and Deliberative Session
The filing period for the March 13, 2018 Town Election will open on Wednesday, January 24, and will close on Friday, February 2, at 5:00 PM. Interested candidates must be registered voters.
The Supervisors of the Checklist will hold a voter registration session on Tuesday, January 23, 2018, from 7:00-7:30pm.
Anyone interested in declaring Candidacy for the following positions must do so at the Town Clerk’s Office, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. The Town Clerk’s Office will also be open late every Thursday until 7:00 p.m. and will remain open on Friday, February 2nd, until 5:00 p.m. per RSA 652:20.
The following is a list of open positions:
- Selectman, 2 openings, 3-year term
- Budget Committee, 3 openings, 3-year term
- Budget Committee, 1 opening, 2-year term
- Cemetery Trustee, 1 opening, 3-year term
- Code of Ethics, 1 opening, 3-year term
- Library Trustee, 1 opening, 3-year term
- Moderator, 1 opening, 2-year term
- Trustee of the Trust Fund, 1 opening, 3-year term
- School Board, 1 opening, 3-year term
** both sessions to be held at Hudson NH Community Center (12 lions ave; same as polling location on March 13th)
School: February 3,2018 at 9am
Town : February 10,2018 at 9am